- Do you like to drink white spirit?
- I don't really like ( I don't like too much to drink white spirit ), I like to drink tea.
- Do you like to drink scented tea or green tea?
- Scented tea. I often drink scented tea.
- You must be from the South. ( you are certainly a Southern Man. )
- Indeed! How do you know it?
- Because in the North people drinks scented tea, in the South people likes to drink green tea. Have you drunk Longjing tea?
- Of course! West Lake's Longjing tea is very famous.
- It seems that you know a lot about tea.
GrammarAlternative question : 还是
An alternative question is one formed of two statements joined by 还是 suggesting two different alternatives for the person addressed to choose from.
- 你 喝 花茶 还是 绿茶？ Do you drink scented tea or green tea?
- 你 去 北京 还是 上海？ Do you go to Beijing or Shanghai?
- 你 是 中国人 还是 美国人？ Are you Chinese or American?
The subject-predicate phrases can be used as object of some verbs.
- 我 觉得 绿茶 很贵 。 I think green tea is expensive.
- 我 觉得 茶 很好喝 。 I think tea is good.
The preposition 对
The preposition 对 and its object are placed before the verb.
- 他 对 茶 很了解 。 He knows a lot about tea.
- 我 对 他 说 。 I said to him.