The verbal particle 过 which occurs immediately after a verb denotes that some actions took place in the past. It is often used to emphasize an experience. The negative form of "verb + 过" is "没 + verb + 过".
- 我 去 过 美国。 - I have been to the USA.
- 我 没 去 过 美国。 - I have'nt been to the USA.
The adverbs are placed before the verb.
- 我 也 是 中国人。 - I am Chinese too.
- 我们 都 是 中国人。 - We are all Chinese.
- 我 不 是 中国人。 - I am not Chinese.
The verb 想
想 is an optative verb. The optative verb is placed before the verb.
- 你 想 去 中国 吗？ - Do you want to go to China?
- 我 很 想 去 中国。 - I really want to go to China.